After moving to a new Server (Ubuntu 6.06 32 -> 10.04 64), the logger service is not working correctly. In the Admin GUI Server status shows:
Server status data is not available. To see the server status, loggers service must be installed.
Running zmcontrol -status shows everything is working correctly. The mail server has been functioning without any problems, except for the stats and status not working.

I suspected this may have something to do with the self signed cert we had to create during the move(in hindsight I think it might have complained of something in the process). So I decided to recreate the cert, and noticed that I am getting two errors.

On step 3 from Administration Console and CLI Certificate Tools - Zimbra :: Wiki, I get the following:

Code:
root@u10-04-zimbra:/opt/zimbra/bin# ./zmcertmgr deploycrt self
** Saving server config key zimbraSSLCertificate...done.
** Saving server config key zimbraSSLPrivateKey...done.
** Installing mta certificate and key...done.
** Installing slapd certificate and key...done.
** Installing proxy certificate and key...done.
** Creating pkcs12 file /opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/jetty.pkcs12...done.
** Creating keystore file /opt/zimbra/mailboxd/etc/keystore...done.
** Installing CA to /opt/zimbra/conf/ca...unable to load certificate
26819:error:0906D06C:PEM routines:PEM_read_bio:no start line:pem_lib.c:650:Expecting: TRUSTED CERTIFICATE
done.
And on step 4:
Code:
root@u10-04-zimbra:/opt/zimbra/bin# ./zmcertmgr deployca
** Importing CA /opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/ca/ca.pem into CACERTS...done.
** Saving global config key zimbraCertAuthorityCertSelfSigned...done.
** Saving global config key zimbraCertAuthorityKeySelfSigned...done.
** Copying CA to /opt/zimbra/conf/ca...done.
unable to load certificate
27225:error:0906D06C:PEM routines:PEM_read_bio:no start line:pem_lib.c:650:Expecting: TRUSTED CERTIFICATE
I have moved mailboxd/etc/keystore out of the way and tried this, with the same results.

So far I have been unable to locate an existing solution in the forums.