I have upgraded by 6.0.12 to 7.0.1.
I noted that the bug
I gave a look to new panel on backup and tried to change notification email address to test that all was working properly.
I got this ldap error:
I think, however, that the error is unrelated to what change i was doing, it seems that something went wrong during upgrade process/
com.zimbra.cs.account.AccountServiceException: invalid attr name: [LDAP: error code 17 - MobileSyncEnabled: attribute type undefined]
At the moment mail system is working well, mails are sent and received. About mobile, until now i can confirm that a message i sent to an account was received by his iphone4 device.