Thread: Get Incoming Mail Stats on a Particular Email Account

Default Get Incoming Mail Stats on a Particular Email Account

I have an email account that is a catchall for all incoming and outgoing email called archived. I want to use this account to find out how many emails a particular user received over a time period. However, the results seem to be limited to the first 500 even though I set the limit to 1000.

Here's the command:
    zmmboxsearch -q "toerson@mydomain.com date:>=01/01/2011 date:<=01/07/2011" -m archived@mydomain.com -l 1000 -d /opt/zimbra/AUDIT

I only get the first 500 results. I want ALL of them.

If I try not saving the messages an output directory (i.e., I remove the -d /opt/zimbra/AUDIT) the command fails:
    at com.zimbra.cs.cmbsearch.CrossMailboxSearch$LocalSe rverSearchTask.run(CrossMailboxSearch.java:256)
    at com.zimbra.cs.cmbsearch.CrossMailboxSearch.search( CrossMailboxSearch.java:83)
    at com.zimbra.cs.network.SearchMultipleMailboxes.hand le(SearchMultipleMailboxes.java:112)
    at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatchRequest(SoapEng ine.java:406)
    ... 34 more
    Code:service.FAILURE) fetch search results from remote server ProxyTarget(url=https://mydomain.com:7071/service/admin/soap/SearchMultiMailboxRequest)

So how can I either get more results than 500 or is there a better way to do a message count.

I am on version 7.0

Thanks!
    Tom

Quote Originally Posted by the_griz View Post
    However, the results seem to be limited to the first 500 even though I set the limit to 1000.

So how can I either get more results than 500 or is there a better way to do a message count.

I am on version 7.0
    I'm having the same issue trying to get a list of emails containing certain content. No matter what I put in as the limit, the most results shown is always 500. Has anyone found an answer to this?

I am on version zcs-NETWORK-7.1.3_GA_3346

Chris