Thread: Compatibility with Zimbra 6 and MS Outlook 2010

Hybrid View

Default Compatibility with Zimbra 6 and MS Outlook 2010

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to know is there any compatibility issue with Zimbra 6 and MS outlook 2010 ?

As all our MS Outlook 2010 users are getting duplicate attachment randomly. Not everytime..
    There is no issue with MS Office 2007 and webmail users.
    We are checking with Microsoft Support but wanted to confirm from Zimbra end as well..

So please let me know.

Regards,
    K K

We have the same issues as well as a "UID that does not comply with the IMAP standard" error pops up all the time and kicks you out of any other screen you are working on. Our email provider said use Zimbra Desktop but i prefer and i hate to admit it.... Office

so answer is YES question is how to solve it.

Thanks Chris for sharing your experience...My users are really upset as they duplicate attachment and some time the message body also get change ..!!!!
    it will be great if someone give more information about compatibility between zimbra 6 and outlook 2010. If there is any issue or if it is not compatible then atleast we can officialy inform to users. Please guide.

Regards,
    KK

Guys,

It will be great if someone provide some help..Please let me know if need any details...

Thanks