I'm having some issues when testing with really large folders.

I have imported some 250,000 messages into a folder and both Thunderbird and Evolution only show approx. 8,000 messages and can not do much with the folder. However the messages can all be seen in the web client.

Another problem comes when trying to delete the folder. If I try via the web client I get the dialogue telling me that the operation is taking too long, but nothing happens and if I leave it long enough the session just times out.

Using zmmailbox also has some interesting results ...

Code:
mbox lists@example.com> gf /Inbox/Tech/LKML
{
 id: "260",
 name: "LKML",
 path: "/Inbox/Tech/LKML",
 parentId: "258",
 flags: "u",
 color: "orange",
 unreadCount: 262254,
 messageCount: 262254,
 view: "conversation",
 restURL: null,
 url: null,
 effectivePermissions: null
}
deleteFolder consistently fails without deleting the folder or even partial contents.
Code:
mbox lists@example.com> df /Inbox/Tech/LKML
[] INFO: I/O exception (org.apache.commons.httpclient.NoHttpResponseException) caught when processing request: The server localhost failed to respond
[] INFO: Retrying request
ERROR: zclient.IO_ERROR (invoke Connection refused) (cause: java.net.ConnectException Connection refused)
Machine and software details are as follows:
Code:
[root@mail ~]# yum list 'zim*'
Loading "installonlyn" plugin
Setting up repositories
core                                                                 [1/3]
updates                                                              [2/3]
extras                                                               [3/3]
Reading repository metadata in from local files
Installed Packages
zimbra-apache.i386                       4.0.2_GA_362.FC5-20060 installed       
zimbra-core.i386                         4.0.2_GA_362.FC5-20060 installed       
zimbra-ldap.i386                         4.0.2_GA_362.FC5-20060 installed       
zimbra-logger.i386                       4.0.2_GA_362.FC5-20060 installed       
zimbra-mta.i386                          4.0.2_GA_362.FC5-20060 installed       
zimbra-spell.i386                        4.0.2_GA_362.FC5-20060 installed       
zimbra-store.i386                        4.0.2_GA_362.FC5-20060 installed       
[root@mail ~]# uname -r
2.6.17-1.2187_FC5smp
[root@mail ~]# cat /etc/fedora-release 
Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux)
Is there anyway to do the folder delete at a more bare bones level without nuking the rest of the mailbox?

Thanks,

Gawain