Thread: [SOLVED] Drag and Drop functionality missing

Default [SOLVED] Drag and Drop functionality missing

We just moved to Zimbra NE 7.1 from NE 6.10 and I've noticed that several of the users 'drag here to attach file' dialog on new messages and replies is missing. The 'attachments' zimlet is active in as part of the COS but It looks like this function is built in now and not even a zimlet. This is a big deal for them and they are screaming quite a bit, as they do alot of these steps per day and it extends their work period. Im trying to keep em from reverting to outlook!

We are running NE 7.1 on Ubuntu 8.04 LTS, a Dual proc Xeon machine with 4 gig of memory. I've looked all over the net but have not found any other instances of this problem.

Thanks for your assistance!

Our NE 7.1 shows the message.

Yes, some of them show, and some do not. Its a intermittent problem with a few of the accounts. It has also forced us to abandon zimbra web for outlook on those accounts. Which is sad.

Double sad. I think you need to look at your installation. I read the forum everyday and shake my head at some of the flakiness folks have, because our install has been rock solid for two years. I chalk that up to the guy that built ours.

I am now in contact with NE support, i'll post a solution here if we can find one. Our install has been excellent for years, since zimbra 4.0, and even threw upgrades and server moves, for the most part. A few headaches but that is to be expected. On the forums you'll always see the worst, people come here to fix problems, not to exclaim the lack of them.

Default Solution

NE is aware of this issue now but it appears to be corruption of the accounts; solution is to export all data, create a new account and re-import.