Thread: MailArchiva and DKIM milters

Default MailArchiva and DKIM milters

Hi,

Did anyone managed to have mailarchiva and dkim milters installed at the same time in Zimbra FOSS 7? Actually, I'm experiencing problems with having multiple smtpd_milters values in postfix's main.cf. Or I do not know how to properly add them.
    MailArchiva's IP address is 192.168.6.109 and OpenDKIM is installed on the Zimbra server. I've already have MailArchiva installed:
    Code:
    smtpd_milters = inet:192.168.6.109:8092
    milter_default_action = tempfail
    and afterwards have tried to set dkim milters directly into main.cf by adding lines:
    Code:
    smtpd_milters = inet:192.168.6.109:8092, inet:127.0.0.1:20209
    non_smtpd_milters = inet:127.0.0.1:20209
    milter_default_action = accept
    milter_protocol = 2
    but if I execute 'zmmtactl restart' I got all settings reverted to the previous state, which is why I need to go through Zimbra Web Admin and set those same values somewhere within. I thought I should go to Server Settings > MTA > Milter Server > MilterServerBindAddress and add there 127.0.0.1 as a second IP address, but if I do that I get
    Code:
    smtpd_milters = inet:192.168.6.109 127.0.0.1:8092
    which is not what I wanted and needed at the first place, as when I execute 'zmmtactl restart' again I'm presented with the message
    /opt/zimbra/conf/mta_milter_options: line 2: 127.0.0.1: command not found
    and it wont work like that.

What's the correct order of steps I need to accomplish in order to have them both work for me?

Any advice into this matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

Need to bump this thread out of misery - anyone has any idea on what needs to be done here?
    Thanks!