Thread: Can you resend a calendar share to just one member of a group?

Hybrid View

Default Can you resend a calendar share to just one member of a group?

I could not find info on this exact thing in the forums so far, so hopefully I must be doing something wrong, because I can't imagine other folks are not having similar problems. Here is the scenario:

A calendar is shared out to a group using a single distribution list address (people@domain.com) and not by individually adding user names to the share. One user within the group (jdoe@domain.com who is a member of the people@domain.com distro list) accidentally deletes the calendar share email before they can click "Accept".

Looking for shared calendars in the user preferences did not help. Nor did "Find Shares..." function in the Calendar tab.

I would like to resend the share availability email to just that one member of the group that deleted their copy without having to resend it to the entire group.

Is there a way to do that? Or do I have to resend the share availability email out to the entire group all over again?

Thanks.

id like clarification on this as well. From what I am seeing so far with zimbra is that you cant actually share anything with a Group. The groups are just lists of users that get invited individually. So if a user joins or leaves a group, you still have to manually delete or add them or resend the invite to the ENTIRE group. Nuts if you ask me. This is supposed to be an enterprise tool. Right?