I am testing multi-server setup as need to migrate single setup to multi-server setup.
I have followed multi-server installation guide and setup below mentioned servers with zcs 6.0.6 version :
1. ldap1.example.com -> master ldap
2. mail1.example.com -> first mail store
3. mail2.example.com -> second mail store
4. smtp1.example.com -> 1st smtp and proxy
5. smtp2.example.com - 2nd smtp and proxy
so basic installation has been done successfully for all these servers. DNS record for example.com domain is belong to mail1.example.com.
But I have little confusion here and my questions are as below :
1. mail1 and mail2 ..both will be having different mail boxes ..right ? .then what is the use of server pool as any ways we have to specify the mailstore server while creating account ..
2. Individually i can access both mail stores's admin console by https://<ip address>:7071. Which admin console we need to refer as my default domain is belong to mail1.
3. I want to setup smtp1 for incoming and smtp2 for outgoing mail traffic. How to setup outgoing smtp? DO we need to add both MTAs entry under "Global Setting" ??
Please guide. Thanks