I'm throwing in the towel and asking for help on this one.

I bought an SSL certificate from Network Solutions. They have provided me with 4 files:

AddTrustExternalCARoot.crt
server.crt
NetworkSolutions_CA.crt
UTNAddTrustServer_CA.crt

I attempted to load them via the admin console but was met with
Code:
Your certificate was not installed to the error: system failure: IOException while handling uploaded certificate
Through about a dozen different forum threads, here's where I am:

I did:
Code:
cat AddTrustExternalCARoot.crt NetworkSolutions_CA.crt UTNAddTrustServer_CA.crt >> ca_bundle.crt
Code:
/opt/zimbra/bin/zmcertmgr verifycrt comm /opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial/commercial.key /root/certs/server.crt
** Verifying /root/certs/server.crt against /opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial/commercial.key
Certificate (/root/certs/server.crt) and private key (/opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial/commercial.key) match.
Valid Certificate: /root/certs/server.crt: OK
Then, when I do:
Code:
/opt/zimbra/bin/zmcertmgr deploycrt comm /root/certs/server.crt /root/certs/ca_bundle.crt
** Verifying /root/certs/server.crt against /opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial/commercial.key
Certificate (/root/certs/server.crt) and private key (/opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial/commercial.key) match.
Error loading file /root/certs/ca_bundle.crt
47558887958896:error:0906D066:PEM routines:PEM_read_bio:bad end line:pem_lib.c:795:
47558887958896:error:0B084009:x509 certificate routines:X509_load_cert_crl_file:PEM lib:by_file.c:280:
usage: verify [-verbose] [-CApath path] [-CAfile file] [-purpose purpose] [-crl_check] [-engine e] cert1 cert2 ...
recognized usages:
   sslclient    SSL client
   sslserver    SSL server
   nssslserver  Netscape SSL server
   smimesign    S/MIME signing
   smimeencrypt S/MIME encryption
   crlsign      CRL signing
   any          Any Purpose
   ocsphelper   OCSP helper
   timestampsign        Time Stamp signing
XXXXX ERROR: Invalid Certificate:
XXXXX ERROR: provided cert isn't valid.
As you can probably tell by now, I've never dealt with certificates before so I'm definitely on the losing end here.

Along with threads, I've been following Administration Console and CLI Certificate Tools - Zimbra :: Wiki and this is where I am now stuck.