hello,

I installed please RapidSSL certificate of Zimbra 7, all right, says that Zimbra is installed.

Zimbra restart and gives me this error

ERROR: service.FAILURE (system failure: ZimbraLdapContext) (cause: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderE xception: unable to find valid certification path Requested to target)

I read the guide and I see a wild solution to the problem

troubleshooting
After successfully importing the new certificate, and CA bundle, I got the following error When restarting ZCS (6.0.10):
ERROR: service.FAILURE (system failure: ZimbraLdapContext) (cause: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderE xception: unable to find valid certification path Requested to target)
The solution is to add RapidSSL_CA_bundle.pem (the intermediate cert) to the Java keystore:
# / Opt / Zimbra / java / bin / keytool-import-alias-keystore rapidsslintca / opt / Zimbra / java / jre / lib / security / cacerts-storepass <password>-file / tmp / RapidSSL_CA_bundle.pem

I wonder <password> instead of what I put?

thanks