Though they would call this 'wasting time'
What they apparently did was tried to change the hostname repeatedly.
I tried using zmsetup.pl to fix. But that script not only runs stupidly slow
(I mean it's a bash script, for god's sake, why does it take 1 minute to respond when i just hit 'r'?? And no it is NOT a slow machine)
But the only way to 'exit' it is to do so without applying the changes.
(Yes I can save it to a file, but can only discard to exit. No Apply. WTFIT)
I have been able to get it back up and limping,
But now I have 3 different servers that appear in 'statistics'
The other 2 don't even exist, don't show as servers,
But still appear in 'Server status'. Not critical if i've got it flowing.
But irritating, as I have no idea where it's pulling those from.
On the one that actually needs fixing I am now down to
anti-spam anti-virus and zmconfigd that are not running.
Here's the error zmconfigd spits,
(and no, zmfixpermissions doesnt do anything before you ask...)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/opt/zimbra/libexec/zmconfigd", line 24, in <module>
IOError: [Errno 2] File not found - /opt/zimbra/zimbramon/pylibs/conf$py.class (Permission denied)