I've recently attempted to move my Zimbra installation to another server, in the process, changing from 32bit to 64bit. I followed the instructions on https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Network..._64-bit_Server
I had an iffy feeling something went wrong when I attempted to do:
/opt/zimbra/openldap/sbin/slapadd -q -n 0 -F /opt/zimbra/data/ldap/config -cv -l /backup/ldap-config.bak
As I saw a few lines that were skipped on the prompt. Everything else though went fine. I got to the part when I start the server. At first, everything seemed normal, got startups on everything, no errors. However, I was not able to connect to the server, I looked at top and saw slapd was pegged at 100%. So, I left it a few minutes, figuring that it was doing something. After a bit of time, I grew concerned and told zimbra to stop via zmcontrol. Everything but ldap stopped.
I then attempted to close slapd via kill, but it ignored the kill command, so I ended up having to perform a kill -9 against the process. I looked /var/log/syslog and /var/log/zimbra.log for anything that made sense regarding this, however found nothing.
In hope I'd find something with more debugging information, I ran:
zmlocalconfig -e ldap_log_level=256
and then started up the server again. It's not really provided me with much information and I'm now stumped as what to do now.
p.qfn.bz - Paste stuff