Hi,

I had a problem after a migration.

Folders where created with
/opt/zimbra/bin/zmmailbox -z -m <email> cf '/Sent Items/FOO'

This should have been '/Sent/FOO'

After correction of the script, the folder '/Sent/FOO' could not be created. Strange behavior:

zmmailbox -z -m <email> df /Sent/FOO
ERROR: zclient.CLIENT_ERROR (unknown folder: /Sent/FOO)
zmmailbox -z -m <email> cf /Sent/FOO
ERROR: mail.ALREADY_EXISTS (object with that id already exists: 2285)

I used http://www.zimbra.com/forums/adminis...box-crash.html to rename the existing "folders" to BAR-FOO

Now I was able to import the missing emails to the newly and correctly created folders.

Question is, can/should I get rid of the (old) BAR-FOO entries? I don't see them anywhere in the web interface.

I saw that all the BAR-FOO entries have a type 8. See example below:

mysql> select * from mail_item where name = 'FOO';
+------------+-----+------+-----------+-----------+----------+---------+------------+------+-----------+------------------------------+--------+-------+------+--------+---------+---------+------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+--------------+-------------+-------------+
| mailbox_id | id | type | parent_id | folder_id | index_id | imap_id | date | size | volume_id | blob_digest | unread | flags | tags | sender | subject | name | metadata | mod_metadata | change_date | mod_content |
+------------+-----+------+-----------+-----------+----------+---------+------------+------+-----------+------------------------------+--------+-------+------+--------+---------+---------+------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+--------------+-------------+-------------+
| 1355 | 258 | 8 | NULL | 5 | 258 | 258 | 1320502477 | 2957 | 1 | FArkLvBVwVI,imj8Yq1BzRqv380= | NULL | 4096 | 0 | NULL | FOO | FOO | d2:cr26:admin@domain.com2:ct24:application/octet-stream3:dee4:true1:f0:2:lti0e1:vi10e3:veri261ee | 3915 | 1320502477 | 3915 |
1 row in set (0.01 sec)