Thread: zimbraMtaRestriction

Default zimbraMtaRestriction

Hi...

After migrating my link and fix my DNS, my anti-spam had presented problems. Now do not go out a few emails and some do not come, see what comes up in my log...

Code:
    Nov 28 10:29:55 s1 postfix/smtp[10442]: 1AF8726832F: host mx2.alcatek.your.domain[189.38.xxx.aaa] said: 421 4.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [200.102.xxx.aaa] blocked using zen.spamhaus.org; http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=200.102.xxx.aaa (in reply to RCPT TO command)
    Output comand zmprov gacf | grep zimbraMtaRestriction
    [zimbra@s1 conf]$ zmprov gacf | grep zimbraMtaRestriction
    [zimbra@s1 conf]$
    I did several tests, follow several tips in the forum but none fit my problem.

Thank you.

phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by edinho View Post
    After migrating my link and fix my DNS, my anti-spam had presented problems. Now do not go out a few emails and some do not come, see what comes up in my log...

Code:
    Nov 28 10:29:55 s1 postfix/smtp[10442]: 1AF8726832F: host mx2.alcatek.your.domain[189.38.xxx.aaa] said: 421 4.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [200.102.xxx.aaa] blocked using zen.spamhaus.org; http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=200.102.xxx.aaa (in reply to RCPT TO command)
    That means the email in that error message has been blocked by Spamhaus as spam.

Quote Originally Posted by edinho View Post
    I did several tests, follow several tips in the forum but none fit my problem.
    DO tell us exactly what you've tried otherwise you'll most likely be getting the same advice again.
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    That means the email in that error message has been blocked by Spamhaus as spam.

DO tell us exactly what you've tried otherwise you'll most likely be getting the same advice again.
    My problem is this, I do not have the active configuration on the server, but it uses the RBL and error when sending e-mail and receive e-mail.

The strange thing is he uses the RBL when sending e-mail, i can not send.

I think your new IP address is blacklisted by spamhaus.org, check for deslist.

Quote Originally Posted by Yves Pires View Post
    I think your new IP address is blacklisted by spamhaus.org, check for deslist.
    I'm not on any list, do a weekly check.

The problem is that my anti-spam check is doing RBL the same when I send email, if you disable antispam and antivirus, this problem does not happen.