In the admin guide under backup and recovery there is the section on doing a bare metal recovery it states that I need the following:
- Make sure that the account name for Admin user to create is the same name as on the original server.
- Set the admin password to be the same as on the old server.
- Set the LDAP password to be the same as on the old server.
- Set the Postfix user and Amavis user passwords to be the same as on the old server
- Change the Spam training user and the Non-spam (HAM) training user account names to be the same as the spam account names on the old server.
- Global Document Account – This account name is automatically generated and is usually named wiki. If you changed this, change the Global Document Account name to be the same account name as on the original server.
I don't have the LDAP, postfix and amavis passwords documented and I can't find good information on recovering / changing them.
It looks like I can set the LDAP password with zmlocalconfig but I can't tell if that is going to change it in only on the server or the client and leave the other one misconfigured. As for postfix and amavis, I can't find any documentation on changing / recovering those.