Thread: Licensing question

Default Licensing question

Hi,

I am using the forums because Zimbra sales is not answering, and I have a soon-to-expire license. Does anyone know if the perpetual license of the starter edition (used to be called network edition) comes with upgrades? I know it doesn't come with support, but what about upgrades, minor and major?

Also, will I be able to run the same license code on two different servers during a migration period? (I am migrating to a higher capacity server)

Thanks. And if somebody from Zimbra is reading this, I can't say it's a great intro to your company to not be able to get a simple answer before extending my 1-year license.

I am using the forums because Zimbra sales is not answering, and I have a soon-to-expire license. Does anyone know if the perpetual license of the starter edition (used to be called network edition) comes with upgrades? I know it doesn't come with support, but what about upgrades, minor and major?
    We have bought a perpetual for the STANDARD & PRO version (more than 15 accounts). We pay a yearly support fee to Zimbra to get updates and support (If I remember correctly it's aprox. 15 % of the perpetual license price, but maybe more).

will I be able to run the same license code on two different servers during a migration period? (I am migrating to a higher capacity server)
    Did you get an answer to this question? I'm searching for hours not finding any information.