Thread: Need an Answer Please

Hybrid View

Default Need an Answer Please

I just upgraded our test server. zcs-NETWORK-7.1.3_GA_3346.RHEL5_64 and I can not get the People Search module to pull contact information from the personal/shared Address Book. I get "No Results Found" when I search for someone in the personal/shared address book. It does work for the GAL however. Is there something I need to enable to get it to also search in the personal/shared address book. Our Directors Administrative Assistant is a heavy user of the address book. She manages several shared and personal address books. She was ecstatic about the People Search, until it did not perform the way it was implied. I have posted several threads on this subject and have not received an answer. Is there another alternative to getting questions answers than the forum?
    Thank You,
    Sherry

Quote Originally Posted by selliott View Post
    I just upgraded our test server. zcs-NETWORK-7.1.3_GA_3346.RHEL5_64 and I can not get the People Search module to pull contact information from the personal/shared Address Book. I get "No Results Found" when I search for someone in the personal/shared address book. It does work for the GAL however. Is there something I need to enable to get it to also search in the personal/shared address book. Our Directors Administrative Assistant is a heavy user of the address book. She manages several shared and personal address books. She was ecstatic about the People Search, until it did not perform the way it was implied. I have posted several threads on this subject and have not received an answer. Is there another alternative to getting questions answers than the forum?
    bugzilla or pay for support...

i see in your profile you are using Network Edition..you are entitled for support
    if you did not get answer in the fourms..so i assume no one knows the answer ( hard to find a question we cannot asnwer )

So email zimbra support and ask them

Raj
    i2k2 Networks
    Dedicated & Shared Zimbra Hosting Provider

Quote Originally Posted by raj View Post
    i see in your profile you are using Network Edition..you are entitled for support
    if you did not get answer in the fourms..so i assume no one knows the answer ( hard to find a question we cannot asnwer )

So email zimbra support and ask them

Raj
    Thanks. Just submitted a support case.
    Thank You,
    Sherry