Thanks! I took your work, and threw together this one-liner to output everything we need in one step.
This crops out the galsync accounts, the spam/ham accounts, the virus quarantine account, and the server accounts created when i setup the old server (it was named stimpson). Then outputs something like:
for i in `zmprov -l gaa | egrep -v 'galsync|spam|ham|virus|stimpson'`;do \
echo "$i,`zmprov -l ga $i userPassword | grep userPassword | \
sed 's/userPassword: //'`";\
You could then split this up and pass it back into zmprov to set the account passwords at the other end. I'll post that one-liner in a few minutes once i work it out.