A power failure in the server closet at our school corrupted our Zimbra server and it won't boot now. I setup zimbra on a new server and copied /opt/zimbra from the old machine with a live cd. It is Zimbra 7.1.1 open source edition on centos 5.7. When I go to start with the copied data I get the following errors-

tarting ldap...Done.
Failed.
/opt/zimbra/bin/ldap: line 56: kill: (4067) - Operation not permitted
/opt/zimbra/openldap/sbin/slapd: error while loading shared libraries: libdb-4.7.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
/opt/zimbra/openldap/sbin/slapd: error while loading shared libraries: libdb-4.7.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Failed to start slapd. Attempting debug start to determine error.

I did do zmfixperms -extended, I can't seem to find anything in the forums that is similar to my problem so I am asking for help. I did read one thread that said if I had the data store and database I could rebuild but it didn't say how. Is this possible?
TIA