I am having a weird problem with statistics and daily reporting. I assume before are related to the same cause so I will focus on the statistic.
The Message Count, Message Volume, Anti-Spam, and Disk statistic are empty, and have been since December of last year. They were working just fine prior to December of 2011.
Here is what I can tell you:
1. All services are listed as running under the administrator web console.
2. A "zmcontrol status" list all services running.
3. A quick look in the "zmstat" directory shows folders dating back to december with non-zero files in them. There is even one for today 2012-02-17 with files in it.
4. I ran a "zmdailyreport -m". This didn't report any errors but no email(s) showed up.
5. The email server is sending & receiving emails just fine.
6. A "zmfixperms" was ran and the server was restarted.
Any ideas or suggestions are welcome.