I recently installed this great product on test server and now want to go to production.
My business requirements on this ZCS Open Source 7.1.4 are :
1. Mapping Personal ID to Business IDs:
1. JOHN@MYDOMAIN.COM is the personal ID that will be created for John.
2. John is a customer support executive. and will be assigned the id - CS@MYDOMAIN.COM.
3. For personal communication within the organization, JOHN@MYDOMAIN.COM can send and receive mails from all accounts in MYDOMAIN.COM. No mails are to be allowed to any external domains.
4. For business communication, john should send the mails to any domain (internal and external) using CS@MYDOMAIN.COM only.
Same way, Peter is also another customer executive who personal ID is peter&MYDOMAIN.COM. Peter also should have access similar to John's for CS@MYDOMAIN.COM
Both John & Peter will login to zimbra client/webaccess using their personal IDs and they should be have complete access to CS@MYDOMAIN.
Additionally, John & Peter can delete any mails on their personal IDs, but no one should be able to delete mails on their business IDs.
How can I achieve this on Zimbra ZCS 7.1.4 open source.