Thread: script error after upgrade to 7.1.4

Default script error after upgrade to 7.1.4

after upgrading to the current release everything migrated fine and works except when logging into webmail there is a script that halts everything until you are prompted to stop it by your browser. I installed the patch and still the error remains. here is the error:

"A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.

Script: http://mail.**************.com/service/zimlet/res/Zimlets-nodev_all.js.zgz?language=en&country=US&cosId=e004 28a1-0c00-11d9-836a-000d93afea2a:8895"

any help would be appreciated i know I can't revert to my old install so I need to figure out a fix for this. i'm not sure if I should posts logs if so let me know which ones.

Thanks,
    Paul

Depending on how the zimlets were installed you sometimes have to reinstall custom zimlets after an upgrade. You probably have a zimlet enabled on that Class of Service which is no longer present on that server. Either re-install it, or disable it.

You can tell what's installed by logging into the mailbox server in question as the zimbra user, and running:

zmzimletctl listZimlets

The first section of the output will tell you what's installed on that server, the second what's enabled in LDAP, then a breakdown by class-of-service.

While sound sad and like a noob if I were to reinstall the zoom lets how would I go about that?