Have two Zimbra servers pointing to the same LDAP.
One is running ZCS 7.1.3_GA_3346.UBUNTU8 FOSS edition, this has 250Gb of opt/zimbra. This was the only server until it crashed, and could not restore withing acceptable time. To keep new emails coming, I installed a new server running ZCS 7.1.4_GA_2555.UBUNTU10_64 FOSS edition while fixing the crashed one. The new one has been running for a few weeks now. Obviously users are complaining and missing their old email.

The crashed server was successfully restored from backup, it has all the data fine. I assigned a different IP, kept everything else same on both machines (eg hostname, passwords). Each of the servers are accessible via http. However on the old server I cannot get imapproxy to run. zmcontrol status show imapproxy Stopped, and zmnginxctl is not running.

The challenge is how to migrate old mailbox to new, and make them one.
I compared /opt/zimbra/store/0 from the two servers and found out that they are not corresponding, so I cannot rsync the two, otherwise i will mix emails belonging to different users. The zimbra admin console migration wizard is failing to connect via imap, possibly because imap is not running, so I cannot use the provisioning tool.

Please can anyone assist how I should go about merging the two.