This is a modified repost of the an issue I posted in the uers forum (link) recently about 2 issues. The one issue is under investigation by the technical team so I am seperating them out.
We are currently running Version 7.2.0_GA_2669 on Ubuntu 10.04 (64bit) and have been experiencing a significant number of freezes / hangs within the ajax web client when a user is replying to or composing a new email message.
These freezes have only been occuring since we upgraded from version 7.1.2 to 7.2., the freezes are happening with different client OS (Win XP & Win 7), and different versions of IE (7, 8, & 9).
We have been doing some testing and discovered that:
- We do not appear to get issues when using the HTML client.
- We do not appear to get issues when using firefox as a browser.
I have run web client within IE using the ?dev=1 command and noticied some entries in the log appearing in red but am not sure of their relevance. I have also looked at the mailbox log but can't see anything obvious.
I would like to know if:
- Anyone else is experiencing these or similar issues?
- Are the entries from the debug log relevant and what do they indicate?
- Which Zimbra logs should I be looking to review and what entries would perhaps indicate the problem?
The two dev log entries are attached but with user ID changed
Thanks in advance.