Thread: Zimbra on Pacemaker + DRBD howto

Hybrid View

Post Zimbra on Pacemaker + DRBD howto

Update: Please check: Zimbra 8 High Availability on Ubuntu 12.04 Master Thesis post instead. It's a more complete document and written in English.

Original post:

Zimbra 7 OSE HA (Alta disponibilidad) - Pacemaker + Corosync + DRBD - Ubuntu 10.04

The former link is a howto about making Zimbra OSE to work in High Availability mode thanks to Pacemaker, Corosync and DRBD according to 2012 year state of the art.

This howto is quite special because:

• It assumes a complex network setup
    • It asummes your physical host uses Virtualbox as virtualisation
    • Its network setup is based on OVH datacentre
    • It is written in Spanish

so here there are our pieces of advice:

• If you want to learn Pacemaker + Corosync + DRBD please check other documents at the document bibliography
    • If you want to deal with OVH ip-fail-over (without virtual rack setup) check that and OCF scripts included
    • If you are interested in Zimbra you should look at how OCF script was installed, you can download zimbra OCF and check how it has been used in a primitve

A big thank you to #linux-ha people on freenode for their support.
    Last edited by adrian.gibanel.btactic; 09-21-2013 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Reference to master thesis
    Adrian Gibanel, IT Manager

"be free, be innovative, bTactic"

Av. Balmes, 34 4rt 1a B | Lleida, Spain 25006

www.btactic.com

i try to find in your link u gave but i got nothing. can u post the direct link here ?

i need information about

"If you want to learn Pacemaker + Corosync + DRBD please check other documents at the document bibliography
    If you want to deal with OVH ip-fail-over (without virtual rack setup) check that and OCF scripts included
    If you are interested in Zimbra you should look at how OCF script was installed, you can download zimbra OCF and check how it has been used in a primitve"

thanks in advance

phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lananhbin View Post
    i try to find in your link u gave but i got nothing. can u post the direct link here ?
    The link is on the web site in the first line of the first post in this thread.

i need information about
    It's all in the (Spanish) Documentation on the web site.
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    The link is on the web site in the first line of the first post in this thread.

It's all in the (Spanish) Documentation on the web site.
    thanks phoenix ! i have to explain it more ! i visited this link Zimbra 7 OSE HA (Alta disponibilidad) – Pacemaker + Corosync + DRBD – Ubuntu 10.04 | bTactic Community and then i use google translate it from spanish to english.( after that, i see that site has a english version) but i dont know where "document" is. all i see is " news - solution - success stories - contact - about us - support ". i have tried before i posted a question . that why i ask about the "direct link" to the document.

p.s: i read "NEWS" on that site but it lead me to nowhere. pls correct me ! thanks !

Do you mean that you got a blank page?

Or as Phoenix thought that you didn't find the link in my post (then Phoenix answer is right).

Once you are in the post you will find useful stuff in last three lines: PDF, OCFs zip and ocf-tester-py tool.

www.btactic.com

Quote Originally Posted by adrian.gibanel.btactic View Post
    Do you mean that you got a blank page?

Or as Phoenix thought that you didn't find the link in my post (then Phoenix answer is right).

Once you are in the post you will find useful stuff in last three lines: PDF, OCFs zip and ocf-tester-py tool.
    thanks you ! i read you post and now i can download it. i'm using the latest chrome. somehow it's quite difficult to know the download link there. no under line or something !

Red face

thanks you ! i read you post and now i can download it. i'm using the latest chrome. somehow it's quite difficult to know the download link there. no under line or something !
    You are totally right. I think our designers decided that links should not be recognizable instead of us. I've added the html underline tags that make the links to show as traditional links. I've added the Descarga word so that it translates into Download in translators. And I've added a reference to the Cluster from Scratch document.

Thanks for complaining. You wouldn't have complained the post would be as unusable as it was at the beginning and more people would have been confused too.

www.btactic.com

Is there any way I can get proper translation of pdfs on the link on site. So that we can understand how it can be done actually.
    Zimbra Version 8.0.1_G.A._5438 (build 20121105164416) running on ubuntu 10.04 x64