Hi

We are using zimbra 8 OSE and we are trying to import some backups we created using this command

Code:
/opt/zimbra/bin/zmmailbox -z -m user@domain.com getRestURL “//?fmt=tgz” > /tmp/user@domain.com.tgz
I'm trying to import them using this command

Code:
/opt/zimbra/bin/zmmailbox -z -v -m user@domain.com postRestURL '//?fmt=tgz&resolve=skip' /tmp/user@domain.com.tgz
The problem is that it doesn't seem to respect the 'resolve=skip' part and I get duplicates all over the place.

I even tried all the other options, starting with no arguments, since the default actions is 'skip' anyway:

Code:
/opt/zimbra/bin/zmmailbox -z -v -m user@domain.com postRestURL '//?fmt=tgz' /tmp/user@domain.com.tgz
/opt/zimbra/bin/zmmailbox -z -v -m user@domain.com postRestURL '//?fmt=tgz&resolve=modify' /tmp/user@domain.com.tgz
/opt/zimbra/bin/zmmailbox -z -v -m user@domain.com postRestURL '//?fmt=tgz&resolve=replace' /tmp/user@domain.com.tgz
/opt/zimbra/bin/zmmailbox -z -v -m user@domain.com postRestURL '//?fmt=tgz&resolve=reset' /tmp/user@domain.com.tgz
Of these, the only one that worked was the last one 'reset', but that removes everything from the account, so it's not a good solution.

Any ideas if version 8 changed this behaviour?