Hi there,

I've upgrade my ZCS from 7.2.0 (with patch) to the fresh new ZCS 8.0.0. Everything was quite perfect during upgrade (I had to restart the process twice). Finally, the upgrade is successful.

Everything seems to be in an operational state, but the antispam service refuses to start.

After a few troubleshoot, I've find that the MySQL Antispam DB refuses to start. Here is the log file (antispam-mysqld.log) extract :
Code:
120923 22:41:40 mysqld_safe Starting mysqld daemon with databases from /opt/zimbra/data/amavisd/mysql/data
120923 22:41:40 [Warning] ignore-builtin-innodb is deprecated and will be removed in future releases.
120923 22:41:40 [ERROR] Can't open shared library '/opt/zimbra/mysql-standard-5.5.24-pc-linux-gnu-i686-glibc23/lib/plugin/ha_innodb_plugin.so' (errno: 0 /opt/zimbra/mysql-standard-5.5.24-pc-linux-gnu-i686-glibc23/lib/plugin/ha_innodb_plugin.so: cannot open shared object file: No s)
120923 22:41:40 [ERROR] Couldn't load plugin named 'innodb' with soname 'ha_innodb_plugin.so'.
120923 22:41:40 [ERROR] /opt/zimbra/mta/mysql/bin/mysqld: unknown variable 'innodb_buffer_pool_size=1038913536'
120923 22:41:40 [ERROR] Aborting

120923 22:41:40 [Note] /opt/zimbra/mta/mysql/bin/mysqld: Shutdown complete

120923 22:41:40 mysqld_safe mysqld from pid file /opt/zimbra/data/amavisd/mysql/mysql.pid ended
And if I check the directory for the missing plugin, there no plugin like ha_innodb* :

Code:
root@zimbra:/opt/zimbra/mysql-standard-5.5.24-pc-linux-gnu-i686-glibc23/lib/plugin# ll
total 1412
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root   4096 2012-09-23 21:49 ./
drwxr-xr-x 3 root root   4096 2012-09-23 21:49 ../
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  13910 2012-07-27 01:30 adt_null.so
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  28727 2012-07-27 01:30 auth.so
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  13624 2012-07-27 01:30 auth_socket.so
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  22625 2012-07-27 01:30 auth_test_plugin.so
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    227 2012-04-19 13:01 daemon_example.ini
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 249692 2012-07-27 01:29 ha_archive.so
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 217399 2012-07-27 01:30 ha_blackhole.so
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 173701 2012-07-27 01:29 ha_example.so
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 312370 2012-07-27 01:29 ha_federated.so
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  29655 2012-07-27 01:30 libdaemon_example.so
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  20891 2012-07-27 01:30 mypluglib.so
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  19087 2012-07-27 01:30 qa_auth_client.so
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  22630 2012-07-27 01:30 qa_auth_interface.so
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  14278 2012-07-27 01:30 qa_auth_server.so
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 170768 2012-07-27 01:30 semisync_master.so
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  89031 2012-07-27 01:30 semisync_slave.so
Then I've check the production server (still in 7.2.0)... And there is plenty of ha_* plugins

Here, I need some help to unstuck my antispam module!!!

Thanks,
Bob