Installed Zimbra 8.0 network edition trial on a test system so I could test out auto provisioning before production system is upgraded. Going off the info I found in /opt/zimbra/docs/autoprov.txt and release notes I was able to get it started, but it doesn't seem to like the way I'm currently doing things.
I setup Eager auto provisioning from Active Directory. User names come into AD from another system and email addresses are always created as email@example.com. I currently have authentication based off what is set for the user's "mail" attribute on AD. I set zimbraAutoProvAccountNameMap to 'mail' but that results in it trying to create 'firstname.lastname@example.org@domain.com'. I have multiple email domains with possibility of matching emails so I can't drop the @domain.com part from AD.