Hi all, I'm using Zimbra 8 OSE. I need to migrate contacts from Roundcube to my new Zimbra installation. Roundcube stores this data in mysql database, so I got the contacts, the contact groups and the users in two txt files. The first file contain users and contacts order by users, and the Second file contains users, contact groups and contacts order by users. Then I'll create a script to insert this data in every account that has contacts and/or contact groups with the zmmaibox command.

First for the account test@domain.com I created a group called "grupo" and a contact named "Juan Perez" with email "jperez@example.com" and then join that contact to the group "grupo" everything do it from the Web Client. Then whit the command zmmailbox -z -m test@domain.com gact -v from CLI I've got:

[
{
"attrs": {
"email": "jperez@example.com",
"firstName": "Juan",
"lastName": "Perez"
},
"date": 1350854387000,
"flags": "",
"folderId": "7",
"hasFlags": false,
"hasTags": false,
"id": "7593",
"isFlagged": false,
"isGalContact": false,
"isGroup": false,
"metaDataChangedDate": 1350854387000,
"revision": "95364",
"tagIds": ""
}
{
"attrs": {
"fileAs": "8:grupo",
"nickname": "grupo",
"type": "group"
},
"date": 1351458944000,
"flags": "",
"folderId": "7",
"hasFlags": false,
"hasTags": false,
"id": "7606",
"isFlagged": false,
"isGalContact": false,
"isGroup": true,
"metaDataChangedDate": 1351458944000,
"revision": "123532",
"tagIds": ""
}
]

But I don't see anything that reference the contact with the group. So, I deleted the group and the contact, then created everything from CLI.

To create a contact from CLI I use:
zmmailbox -z -m test@domain.com cct email "jperez@example.com" firstName "Juan" lastName "Perez"

To create a contact group from CLI I use:
zmmailbox -z -m test@domain.com cct nickname "grupo" fileAs "8:grupo" type "group"

I know the use of the attribute "dlist" but it's not doing what I want.

If I use:
zmmailbox -z -m test@domain.com cct nickname "grupo" fileAs "8:grupo" type "group" dlist "jperez@example.com"

It doesn't show the contact added to the group "grupo" in the Web Client, but it shows the attribute "dlist" when I check it with zmmailbox -z -m test@domain.com gact -v. Off course, if I compose a new message and try to write the name of the group in te TO box, it doesn't shows because the group is empty.

Is there a way to create a contact and add it to a previusly created group, or something like that?

Thanks for the help!