I have quite a few corrupted mboxgroups inside Zimbra´s MySQL and i´m following the procedure outlined HERE to try to recover them.
I did that in the past and it worked fine. Now i´m facing a problem with a Zimbra 7.1.4 installation, CentOS 5.7 64bits.
When running this step:
mysql zimbra < /tmp/mysql.sql/zimbra.sql
I´m getting this error:
ERROR 1071 (42000) at line 741: Specified key was too long; max key length is 1000 bytes
Line 741 says:
-- Table structure for table `scheduled_task`
/*DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `scheduled_taskk`; */
/*!40101 SET @saved_cs_client = @@character_set_client */;
/*!40101 SET character_set_client = utf8 */; CREATE TABLE `scheduled_task` (
`class_name` varchar(255) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_bin NOT NULL,
`name` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
`mailbox_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
`exec_time` datetime DEFAULT NULL,
`interval_millis` int(10) unsigned DEFAULT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (`name`,`mailbox_id`,`class_name`),
KEY `i_mailbox_id` (`mailbox_id`),
CONSTRAINT `fk_st_mailbox_id` FOREIGN KEY (`mailbox_id`) REFERENCES `mailbox` (`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;
/*!40101 SET character_set_client = @saved_cs_client */;
-- Dumping data for table `scheduled_task`
If i change the "PRIMARY KEY" line to have only two fields for primary key, the statement works.