Dear Zimbra Community,

We are very pleased of this software, since we've managed to fix some huge issues and so far the server was up and running with no issues at all for about 1 and 1/2 months. Today I've got again mini heart attack. An employee of our company, decided to delete 500+ messages (not more than 600), and after right clicking on Thrash folder and selecting Empty, the server went crazy. Nor the system (cpu, memory, swap) was overloaded but only the daemons start acting like there is HUGE overload. The SMTP port was answering with +30 seconds delay, the IMAP and IMAPSSL service were answering after 2 minutes upon connecting. We are using Zimbra 8.0.0 on CentOS 6.3 and the hardware is 2 Xeon x 2.4Ghz with 16Gb RAM and i don't think that the hardware is the problem.

So, is there anyone else who may faced such issues e.g. lagging of the service, daemons acting NOT normally etc. ?
Is there any other way to delete huge number of messages (like from console to delete specified folder with "rm" - it doesn't sound as good idea, but i'm digging arround)?

I appreciate ANY replies to this very much
Have a great day.