Thread: Admin Console Not Opened... Webpage is not available

Unhappy Admin Console Not Opened... Webpage is not available

Hello All,
    Admin Console of my Zimbra is not available using link(https://localhost:7071/) or from IP address from any client Computer as well. All Services are working Perfectly. Send and receive emails as well. But Unable to Open Admin Console Page and following error is there This webpage is not available

1. zmcontrol -v
    Release 7.1.1_GA_3196.RHEL5_20110527011124 CentOS5 FOSS edition.

2. cat /etc/redhat-release
    CentOS release 5.5 (Final)

Can anyone guide me where the issue may b ???
    We learn something every day, and lots of times it's that what we learned the day before was wrong.

Jazaib Hussain

phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

You've omitted mentioning that this is a restored server (according to your previous thread), how did you actually do the restore? You also should not be using the IP address of the ZCS server in the url, it should be contactable via it's correct url - why are you not using that? Have you checked that your DNS is correct? Have you checked that you do not have SElinux or a firewall enabled on this server? You should also give some diagnostic information when you're posting about problems otherwise we have to jump through hoops asking the same questions as in all the other threads on this topic (did you search the forums and try some of the solutions?) - you should also give details of what you've actually tried to resolve this problem and what the results were.
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

Hay Phoenix,
    Thanks for your quick response as usual
    Well this is not a restore server. This case is different than my previous server. Everything is working fine on this Server. Suddenly something happened with this server may b power crash or something like this and we lost Admin Console. SElinux, Firewall and NetworkManager Services are disabled. I checked DNS Settings are correct that's why i am able to send and receive emails. i search alot about this issue but could not find anything on Google.
    I am trying to access admin Console with https://localhost:7071 from localhost and https://192.168.1.222:7071 from Network.
    We learn something every day, and lots of times it's that what we learned the day before was wrong.

Jazaib Hussain