I just upgraded from 8.0.0 to 8.0.2 yesterday, since then no external clients (outlook, phones, etc) can send email through Zimbra - we use SMTP AUTH / port 587 submission and it's always worked fine in the past. It appears that the RBL is now blocking my users from sending anything.

I checked my Admin GUI for the server, checked trusted networks, tried disabling originating IP address, checked host files, postfix main.cf, spamassasing local.cf etc.

If I disable one of the RBL servers and reload postfix, the next RBL in the config just blocks the send too. Most of my users connect from DSL or Comcast internet connections and remote clients. Sending from the web interface still works fine (albeit slower than it used to be)

It's acting as if it's a typical "relaying denied" - but SMTP authed users should not be restricted from sending via my email server

Any thoughts?
Thanks,
Joe



zimbra@mail:~$ zmprov gacf | grep zimbraMtaRestriction
zimbraMtaRestriction: reject_non_fqdn_sender
zimbraMtaRestriction: reject_unknown_sender_domain
zimbraMtaRestriction: reject_rbl_client bl.spamcop.net
zimbraMtaRestriction: reject_rbl_client relays.mail-abuse.org
zimbraMtaRestriction: reject_rbl_client dnsbl.sorbs.net
zimbraMtaRestriction: reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org

zmprov mcf -zimbraMtaRestriction "reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org"




Dec 26 13:44:28 mail postfix/smtpd[30047]: connect from 71-219-140-25.slkc.qwest.net[71.219.140.25]
Dec 26 13:44:28 mail postfix/smtpd[30047]: connect from 71-219-140-25.slkc.qwest.net[71.219.140.25]
Dec 26 13:44:29 mail saslauthd[23251]: zmauth: authenticating against elected url 'https://mail.nnet.com:7071/service/admin/soap/' ...
Dec 26 13:44:29 mail saslauthd[23251]: zmpost: url='https://mail.nnet.com:7071/service/admin/soap/' returned buffer->data='<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope"><soap:Header><context xmlns="urn:zimbra"><change token="393903"/></context></soap:Header><soap:Body><AuthResponse xmlns="urn:zimbraAccount"><authToken>0_47ee1439db2 ef4bea25873335858c823ed542d55_69643d33363a33343430 356636642d383761652d346664322d613466302d6162323639 653535326439323b6578703d31333a31333536373237343639 3130303b76763d313a333b747970653d363a7a696d6272613b </authToken><lifetime>172800000</lifetime><skin>lavender</skin></AuthResponse></soap:Body></soap:Envelope>', hti->error=''
Dec 26 13:44:29 mail saslauthd[23251]: auth_zimbra: joe@nnet.com auth OK
Dec 26 13:44:29 mail postfix/smtpd[30047]: NOQUEUE: filter: RCPT from 71-219-140-25.slkc.qwest.net[71.219.140.25]: <joe@nnet.com>: Sender address triggers FILTER smtp-amavis:[127.0.0.1]:10026; from=<joe@nnet.com> to=<subversionpdx@gmail.com> proto=ESMTP helo=<[192.168.0.16]>
Dec 26 13:44:29 mail postfix/smtpd[30047]: NOQUEUE: filter: RCPT from 71-219-140-25.slkc.qwest.net[71.219.140.25]: <joe@nnet.com>: Sender address triggers FILTER smtp-amavis:[127.0.0.1]:10026; from=<joe@nnet.com> to=<subversionpdx@gmail.com> proto=ESMTP helo=<[192.168.0.16]>
Dec 26 13:44:29 mail postfix/smtpd[30047]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from 71-219-140-25.slkc.qwest.net[71.219.140.25]: 554 5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [71.219.140.25] blocked using zen.spamhaus.org; The Spamhaus Project - Blocklist Removal Center Results from=<joe@nnet.com> to=<subversionpdx@gmail.com> proto=ESMTP helo=<[192.168.0.16]>
Dec 26 13:44:29 mail postfix/smtpd[30047]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from 71-219-140-25.slkc.qwest.net[71.219.140.25]: 554 5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [71.219.140.25] blocked using zen.spamhaus.org; The Spamhaus Project - Blocklist Removal Center Results from=<joe@nnet.com> to=<subversionpdx@gmail.com> proto=ESMTP helo=<[192.168.0.16]>
Dec 26 13:44:29 mail postfix/smtpd[30047]: disconnect from 71-219-140-25.slkc.qwest.net[71.219.140.25]
Dec 26 13:44:29 mail postfix/smtpd[30047]: disconnect from 71-219-140-25.slkc.qwest.net[71.219.140.25]