Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Problems after upgrade to Zimbra 8

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    7

    Default Problems after upgrade to Zimbra 8

    Where can I find the DB schema that Zimbra expects?

    I have run into a problem similar to https://www.zimbra.com/forums/admini...ugrade-v8.html

    The key issue is this one exception:

    Caused by: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorEx ception: Unknown column 'mi.locator' in 'field list'

    This occurs when I try to update my task/todo list. I think I'm the only person who uses task lists, though. More of my users are generating the following exception:

    Caused by: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorEx ception: Table 'zimbra.pending_acl_push' doesn't exist

    These were likely caused by some problems I worked around during upgrading. Obviously, I did something wrong. But I think they can be solved by fixing the schema problems.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    7

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    ok, the locator column was *supposed* to be renamed in the upgrade. For most mailboxes it was. I fixed it for that db using the folllowing:

    mysql> use mboxgroup26;
    mysql> alter table mail_item_dumpster drop foreign key fk_mail_item_dumpster_volume_id;
    mysql> alter table mail_item_dumpster change volume_id locator varchar(1024);

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    I fixed the problem of the non-existant pending_acl_push table with the following:

    CREATE TABLE `pending_acl_push` (
    `mailbox_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
    `item_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
    `date` bigint(20) unsigned NOT NULL,
    PRIMARY KEY (`mailbox_id`,`item_id`,`date`),
    KEY `i_date` (`date`),
    CONSTRAINT `fk_pending_acl_push_mailbox_id` FOREIGN KEY (`mailbox_id`) REFERENCES `mailbox` (`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE
    ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Note that my task list is still not working and needs to be fixed. I had misdiagnosed the problem before -- the problem with mboxgroup26 was caused (I now think) when users reported spam. The only error that shows up when I update my task list in thunderbird is the following in /opt/zimbra/log/2013_01_03.trace.log :

    16:48:14.198:qtp904726416-972:https://MAILIPADDR:443/dav/MYEMAIL/Calendar/UUID.ics MYIPADDR PUT
    ZM_AUTH_TOKEN=...; Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Icedove/17.0 Lightning/1.9
    16:48:14.305:qtp904726416-972:https://MAILIPADDR:443/dav/MYEMAIL/Calendar/UUID.ics 403 null 152

Similar Threads

  1. Upgrade 6.0.10 -> 6.0.11 with problems
    By moetiker in forum Installation
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 01:55 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 03:48 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 11:43 AM
  4. Problems with upgrade from 4.5.6 to 5.0.11
    By familyfi in forum Administrators
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 09:13 AM
  5. Upgrade problems
    By ArcaneMagus in forum Installation
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-05-2008, 03:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •