I have a user who is having an issue with Zimbra (7.2.0_GA_2669 (build 20120410002020)) with Firefox (17.0.1) on a system running Windows 7. When she opens her Zimbra account, all the fonts are "skinny" and bold. It is impossible, for example, for her to tell the difference between a read and an unread message in her inbox - all the fonts are the same. Restarting Firefox in "safe mode" solves the problem.
I have tried:
- Resetting Firefox to default settings
- Removing all Firefox add-ons
- Disabling all Firefox plugins
- Logging on to her Zimbra account on the same computer but with a different Windows account
- Logging on to a different Zimbra account with a different Windows account
The behavior is always there - weird fonts unless running in safe mode. The user reports there are no problems with any of the other websites she visits.
There is no problem logging on to her Zimbra account from another computer.
There is no problem logging on to her Zimbra account from her computer using IE. Haven't tried Chrome - it's not installed on her system.
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.