I am hoping someone can help me out with this. We recently upgraded from ZCS 8.0.0 to 8.0.2 and I am having an issues with our default class of service and one of our domains in the Administration Console. For our version details the output of zmcontrol -v is:

Release 8.0.2_GA_5569.RHEL6_64_20121210115059 RHEL6_64 FOSS edition.

The problem I am encountering is in the configuration section of the Administration Console, when I go to Configire -> Domains and then I click on one of our domains it then opens the 'General Information' screen in the middle pane, but on the left hand pane it does not show any of the other options for the domain. It does not show @domain.com and the domain specific configuration buttons (General Informaion, GAL, Authentication, Virtual Hosts, etc). See the attached screen shot

zimbra-domain.jpg

We have another domain and that domain is working properly in the console. I also get the same results when I attempt to view the default Class of Service. The domain appears to be functioning as accounts in the domain can log in and send/recieve mail, but it is causing a problem with administration of the domain.

I would appreciate any ideas on what could be causing this.

Thanks