Hello,

I'm having problems with creating a replication server from backup (the backup is created just user tar and gzip of a running server).
Once I extract the archive which is currently ~250 GB, i hate two problems:

1) the database can't be started since the database files doesn't match the entries of the tables which i'm fixing with moving all ib* files from /opt/zimbra/db/data/ and repair and check the database (with /opt/zimbra/mysql/bin/mysqlcheck)
2) once 1) is done mysql is able to start but all of the services are started except the mailboxd daemon. Upon executing zmcontrol start as zimbra user, it says that the daemon is running, but still it's failing.

Below you can see the output of mailboxd log, which says that the database is missing some tables, which i think it's because the backup is created while the server is running. Have in mind that we can't stop the server and make the backup that's why we are backing it up with tar only. Any suggestion will be much appreciated

Thanks in advance.

Here is the error from logfile:

Caused by: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorEx ception: Table 'zimbra.config' doesn't exist
Query being executed when exception was thrown:
SELECT * FROM config

Which is quite obvious - table zimbra.config doesn't exists but logging into mysql with user zimbra i'm seeing the following:

mysql> use zimbra
Reading table information for completion of table and column names
You can turn off this feature to get a quicker startup with -A

Database changed
mysql> show tables;
+-------------------+
| Tables_in_zimbra |
+-------------------+
| config |
| current_volumes |
| deleted_account |
| mailbox |