Hi !!!!

I've made a fresh zimbra Installation, to migrate an existing Postfix+Cyrus Imap+OpenLDAP installation. The Operating system is SLES 11 Service Pack2. The zimbra version installed is: Release 8.0.2_GA_5569.SLES11_64_20121210115049 SLES11_64 FOSS edition.

I've finished the installation. All Services running, logged into the admin account succesfully. Then tryed to send an email to the administrator from the webmail, and I'm getting a popup window with this message:

Invalid address: admin@server.company.com. com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.MailSender$SafeSendFailedExc eption: MESSAGE_NOT_DELIVERED; chained exception is: com.zimbra.cs.mailclient.smtp.InvalidRecipientExce ption: RCPT failed: Invalid recipient admin@server.company.com: 451 4.3.0 <admin@server.company.com>: Temporary lookup failure

I've tried this will looking /var/log/zimbra.log and I don't see any relevant message. Network configuration is right, I've also looked DNS cofiguration and is right. I've looked also into: ZimbraMtaMyNetworks - Zimbra :: Wiki, but my server configuration follws what is explained there.

Any help appreciated. Regards.</admin@server.company.com>