Hi All,

I have ZCS 7.2.0 installed on a CentOS 5.9 machine for production as well as for the mirror machine. After I successfully installed zimbra on the mirror machine, I was able to view the login page but could only login as the admin user as I had not yet brought over the accounts yet from the production machine.

A)
I ran the old script that the previous sys admin had used to sync the mirror to the production machine.
Below are 3 lines from that script that show what rsync'd from the production machine to the mirror machine (I did change the IP Addresses in them):
rsync --delete -a -e "ssh -i /opt/zimbra/.ssh/rsa_key" zimbra@0.0.0.0:/mnt/backup/mailstore/store/ /mnt/mail/store/
rsync --delete -a -e "ssh -i /opt/zimbra/.ssh/rsa_key" zimbra@0.0.0.0:/mnt/backup/index/ /mnt/mail/index/
rsync --delete -a -e "ssh -i /root/.ssh/rsa_key" root@0.0.0.0:/opt/zimbra-backup/ /opt/zimbra/

B)
I let the script run last night. This morning I confirmed that the 3 directories had been rsync'd from the production machine to the mirror machine. However, when I opened my web browser and attempted to view the login page, I got the following error message:
HTTP ERROR: 404
Problem accessing /. Reason:
NOT_FOUND
Powered by Jetty://

C)
I logged into the mirror machine and ran zmcontrol status as the zimbra user. Below are the results:
antispam Running
imapproxy Stopped
zmnginxctl is not running
ldap Running
logger Running
mailbox Running
memcached Running
mta Running
snmp Running
spell Running
stats Running
zmconfigd Running

D)
I took a look at my notes and I noticed that before the script rsync'd the 3 directories from the production Zimbra Server to the mirror Zimbra server, I had run zmcontrol status on the mirror server and got the following results:
antispam Running
antivirus Running
ldap Running
logger Running
mailbox Running
memcached Running
mta Stopped
postfix is not running
snmp Running
spell Running
stats Running
zmconfigd Running

NOTE: imapproxy service is not listed at all.

So, it appears imapproxy was brought over from the production server.

E)
I ran zmcontrol start as the zimbra user on the Zimbra mirror server.
I was prompted for my the zimbra password to start the following service:
Starting imapproxy...[sudo] password for zimbra:

F)
I entered the zimbra user's password and got the following error message:
Failed.
Starting nginx...Sorry, user zimbra is not allowed to execute '/opt/zimbra/nginx/sbin/nginx -c /opt/zimbra/conf/nginx.conf' as root on mail.cyber.com.
failed.

G)
Two questions below:

1) Is the "imapproxy" service not running the cause of the error message I get when I try to view the login page for the Zimbra mirror sever in my web-browser (the error message I noted above in section B)

2) If this is the problem, then I could use some pointers on how to resolve the error message noted above in section F

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.