Thread: Server statistics and Server Status not working right

Hybrid View

Default Server statistics and Server Status not working right

I have been searching for a few minutes on google for solutions to my problem. Because nothing has resolved my issue I thought I would post my question. First, inside Server Statistics, there are broken images. The only thing that comes up is "Mailbox Quota". Second, in Server Status it says, "Server status data is not available. To see the server status, logger service must be installed." Of course, the logger service is installed and started. Third, while banging around at this I found that I cannot get into the mysql instance. I found a log message that said to change the password by issuing a mysqladmin command which did not work because it seems like the password was already changed to something. I didnt change it and this is a new install.
    I am running FC5 with zcs-4.5.0_RC2_566.FC5. Thanks for your help in advance and let me know if there is anymore information that I forgot to include. Thank you.
    Caleb

Well becuase of the handy "Similar Threads" at the bottom of my post I was able to fix the problem in the "Server Status" screen. Now I see items with check marks. Thank you.
    I had one more item to solve and that was in Documents. But I found an article to get around the "Error: Document templates missing. Please notify administrator." message. Thanks again.

Looks like I might have fixed this problem. I noticed that I could not check the crontab for any user let alone the zimbra user. So crontab was not installed when I installed this system so I installed crontab and reinstalled Zimbra and noticed that the crontab entries were there and I manually executed some of them including the graph generation one and most of the graphs appear. In fact, the only one that does not is the disk graph but I am making progress at least and I will wait until all the cron entries execute and I am sure that the graphs will be there. Thanks for letting me talk this on through with you all.