Thread: SMTP: lost connection problem

Default SMTP: lost connection problem

Hello

Since yesterday I have a problem with Zimbra. Part of the incoming message passes through the server, and part of it is in line with the message "lost connection with domain [ip] while sending end of data - message may be sent more than once"

I tried to disable anti-virus / anti-spam but messages in the queue after taking postqueue-f on locally can not be delivered. Some new messages are passing clearly.

Does anyone have any idea what might be the cause?

Quote Originally Posted by speedziak View Post
    Hello

Since yesterday I have a problem with Zimbra. Part of the incoming message passes through the server, and part of it is in line with the message "lost connection with domain [ip] while sending end of data - message may be sent more than once"

I tried to disable anti-virus / anti-spam but messages in the queue after taking postqueue-f on locally can not be delivered. Some new messages are passing clearly.

Does anyone have any idea what might be the cause?
    Problem SOLVED, The reason was in mysql. Table mboxgroup93 was broken. We've done recovery from VMware KB: MySQL crash recovery in Zimbra Collaboration Server and everything now is working fine.