Thread: [HELP] Problem of slowness in sending e-mail via web

Exclamation [HELP] Problem of slowness in sending e-mail via web

Hello friends

I'm having problems with slowness in sending e-mails via web in Zimbra Opensource 8.

When I send e-mail using the WEB it take to send the message and returns a screen saying that the Web server is slow to respond, but the e-mail and sent! It takes about 20-30 seconds for the success of sending.

The funny thing that this only happens if I WEB configure the account in a client e-mail the e-mails are sent quickly and smoothly.

Already deactivated the option of TLS in LDAP which greatly improved the speed of the server when a client sent directly to email, but the Web is still in trouble.

Excuse my English, but I think here is the only place I can find solution to my problem.

Thanks

You didn't provide the spec of the server or weather you have a split-dns setup.

Slowness would indicate inadequate machine specs or slow DNS queries.

Doug
    Ben Franklin quote:

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Quote Originally Posted by lytledd View Post
    You didn't provide the spec of the server or weather you have a split-dns setup.

Slowness would indicate inadequate machine specs or slow DNS queries.

Doug
    Doug

I run my server on a Xen environment, I am allocating to VPS 6GB of ram 15k ISCSI hard disk and two dedicated processors.

I do not think it's something with the DNS for when sending e-mail from my Thunderbird client arrives quickly.

I did a test by sending e-mail using thunderbird to external accounts like Google comes in about 2 to 3 seconds.

In the webmail sends but takes a long time. Even thought it might be something with the web part zimbra but access is fast function is executed without any delay as options of email etc..

Have I even disable https webmail leaving only http but not improved

Thank you for your attention