Hi, a situation I don't recommend to anyone.
My disk went full.
After I released some space, the Zimbra refuses to start.

I see that Postfix has launched postmap to recreate new aliases. So:

Code:
ls /etc/alias*
there is only the /etc/aliases and NOT the /etc/aliases.db !

Then I did:

Code:
newaliases
the command remains stucked (doesn't exit) and with a 'top' command:

Code:
  PID USER      PR  NI  VIRT  RES  SHR S %CPU %MEM    TIME+  COMMAND
10600 root      25   0  6500 1688 1324 R 98.5  0.1   3:17.09 postalias
with a :

Code:
   ps exf | grep postalias
Code:
11002 pts/4    S+     0:00      \_ grep postalias JAVA_JVM_VERSION=1.5 SHELL=/bin/bash TERM=xterm PERL5LIB=/opt/zimbra/zimbramon/lib/x86_64-linux-thread-multi:/opt/zimbra/zimbramon/lib:/opt/zimbra/zimbramon/lib/i386-linux-thread-multi:/opt/zimbra/zimbramon/lib/i486-linux-gnu-thread-multi:/opt/zimbra/zimbramon/lib/i586-linux-thread-multi:/opt/zimbra/zimbramon/lib/darwin-thread-multi-2level USER=zimbra LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/zimbra/lib: SNMPCONFPATH=/opt/zimbra/conf USERNAME=zimbra MAIL=/var/mail/zimbra PATH=/opt/zimbra/bin:/opt/zimbra/zimbramon:/opt/zimbra/postfix-2.2.9/sbin:/opt/zimbra/openldap/bin:/opt/zimbra/java/bin:/opt/zimbra/snmp/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/bin/X11:/usr/games PWD=/opt/zimbra/bin JAVA_HOME=/opt/zimbra/java LANG=CPERLLIB=/opt/zimbra/zimbramon/lib/x86_64-linux-thread-multi:/opt/zimbra/zimbramon/lib:/opt/zimbra/zimbramon/lib/i386-linux-thread-multi:/opt/zimbra/zimbramon/lib/i486-linux-gnu-thread-multi:/opt/zimbra/zimbramon/lib/i586-linux-thread-multi:/opt/zimbra/zimbramon/lib/darwin-thread-multi-2level SHLVL=1 HOME=/opt/zimbra LANGUAGE=it_IT:it:en_GB:en BASH_ENV=/opt/zimbra/.bashrc LOGNAME=zimbra ZIMBRA_HOME=/opt/zimbra _=/bin/grep OLDPWD=/opt/zimbra
how can I do?