Thread: IE 10 support still broken as of 7.2.4

Default IE 10 support still broken as of 7.2.4

I originally posted about this when IE 10 support was broken in 7.2.3. Post here: http://www.zimbra.com/forums/adminis...orer-10-a.html

I've upgraded to 7.2.4 and still have the same issue. Is there any word on this? From what I've been able to find, it's an AJAX issue. IE 10 support in zcs appears to be a little hackey, like this:

<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=EmulateIE9" />

So, can anybody tell me anything useful about this? Aside from, "tell them to use Firefox." Upgrading to 8.x isn't an option because I'm using zimbra_posixaccount and zimbra_samba...neither works yet in 8.x and I'm starting to lose hope that they ever will.

At this point, if I can't even get any real responses on this issue after two posts on the Zimbra forums I probably have to look at moving to another product. Ugh.

phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by jtwyrrpirate View Post
    At this point, if I can't even get any real responses on this issue after two posts on the Zimbra forums I probably have to look at moving to another product. Ugh.
    These are Community supported forums not official Zimbra support, the likely reason you don't have any response is because nobody here can provide you with a solution. If you want to report any problems with Zimbra then go to bugzilla and file a bug report - search bugzilla to see if there's any outstanding bugs (also check the resolved/verified/closed) before you post and vote on any that reflect your problem. FWIW, I have IE10 on several windows machines and it works without problems for the Ajax UI and the ZCS Admin UI, you should perhaps check if there's any interference from A/V or anti-malware software on the users machines.
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.