Address shown in Meeting Request
we use zimbra with the outlook connector. Our setting is such that each user_name
logs in zimbra as ID@domane.de.
The settings for each user are (zmprov ga email@example.com)
The mail are sent and received and replyed correctly, i.e. always firstname.lastname@example.org is shown.
We have some problems with the meeting requests:
* email@example.com sends a meeting request to firstname.lastname@example.org
* email@example.com receives a mail with the meeting request From: firstname.lastname@example.org
* email@example.com accepts the meeting request -> automatically the acceptance mail is not sent to firstname.lastname@example.org but to ID1@domane1.de
* email@example.com receives than eiter
- a mail From: ID2@domane2.de
- a mail From: firstname.lastname@example.org
do you have an idea why this happens and how to prevent it to happen?
Another question: do you have an idea on how to set the email@example.com as main e-mail address instead of that the ID@domane.de (keeping the login with ID@domane.de) so that for example in the Outlook GAL the first entry is the firstname.lastname@example.org, and then follow the ID@domane.de and the other aliases?
Thanks a lot