we use zimbra with the outlook connector. Our setting is such that each user_name
logs in zimbra as ID@domane.de.
The settings for each user are (zmprov ga firstname.lastname@example.org)
The mail are sent and received and replyed correctly, i.e. always email@example.com is shown.
We have some problems with the meeting requests:
* firstname.lastname@example.org sends a meeting request to email@example.com
* firstname.lastname@example.org receives a mail with the meeting request From: email@example.com
* firstname.lastname@example.org accepts the meeting request -> automatically the acceptance mail is not sent to email@example.com but to ID1@domane1.de
* firstname.lastname@example.org receives than eiter
- a mail From: ID2@domane2.de
- a mail From: email@example.com
do you have an idea why this happens and how to prevent it to happen?
Another question: do you have an idea on how to set the firstname.lastname@example.org as main e-mail address instead of that the ID@domane.de (keeping the login with ID@domane.de) so that for example in the Outlook GAL the first entry is the email@example.com, and then follow the ID@domane.de and the other aliases?
Thanks a lot