Thread: Spell check where are files??

Default Spell check where are files??

Hello,

I have problem with spell check, scenario:

My users add words to the spell check when they think that's, is a right thing but spell checker made error checking in uppercase lowercase scenario... and sometimes they do a wrong thing so i need to delete that word/check prefspell but...

but...

Where is the file that contain COS and/or user words????

Thanks =)

A quick search will provide you necessary information.Spell check language from body | Zimbra :: Gallery.
    ~=Prashant=~

Now I'm starting to get angry, but you know what you're talking about or talk simply to fill the empty space on this page?

Phoenix last night (the modetator) told me to look in the settings of firefox, I told him if he was kidding, noting also the command; "zmprov md domainexample.com + zimbraPrefSpellIgnoreWord <word>" asking him what the hell he was talking about and if knew zimbra.

Today the post of phoenix and my response has been erased ... (perhaps for obvious shame) .. and you tell me to go to the gallery to look for a software that has nothing to do with what I'm saying???

I wonder, but you are being paid to work on this forum or do it for fun, because if you were my employees would have been laid off.

are there someone on this forum that knows how zimbra works? if so, please help.

phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dixdylan View Post
    Today the post of phoenix and my response has been erased ... (perhaps for obvious shame) ..
    I'm not ashamed of anything I post on these forums, it was removed because it's a waste of time talking to you.

and you tell me to go to the gallery to look for a software that has nothing to do with what I'm saying???
    Might it be the fact that nobody actually understands what you're asking?

I wonder, but you are being paid to work on this forum or do it for fun, because if you were my employees would have been laid off.
    I'd suggest you moderate the tone of your replies to people replying to your posts.
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

Let me clarify that this is an open source forum and people contribute here voluntarily to help others in order to make things easy for them.

Don't expect exact solution if you are not providing exact details.
    ~=Prashant=~

Good morning,

I do not expect any solution to my requests, I opened the post as polite as possible, but I felt teased when I was told to go and look in the first option of the correct spelling of firefox, and later when I gave more information about this issue, and highlighted that Phoenix did not know about it, I have found the posts deleted and then another answer obviously meaningless due to the fact that phoenix had erased the post.

To return to the theme of the issue:
    " Add Words to Spell Dictionary: If ZWC users frequently uses words, abbreviations or acronyms that are marked as spelled incorrectly with the ZWC spell check, you can update the COS or domain attribute zimbraPrefSpellIgnoreWord with the words that should be ignored when spell check is run.
    To configure words to ignore for a domain, type
    zmprov md domainexample.com +zimbraPrefSpellIgnoreWord <word> +zimbraPrefSpellIgnoreWord <word2>
    "

Well.. i just need to know what that command do.. or well.. where is files where these words goes.

Here the details about the zimbraPrefSpellIgnoreWord.

zimbra@zcs147:~$ zmprov desc -a zimbraPrefSpellIgnoreWord
    zimbraPrefSpellIgnoreWord
    List of words to ignore when checking spelling. The word list of an
    account includes the words specified for its cos and domain.

type : string
    value :
    callback :
    immutable : false
    cardinality : multi
    requiredIn :
    optionalIn : account,cos,domain
    flags : domainAdminModifiable
    defaults : blog
    min :
    max : 256
    id : 1073
    requiresRestart :
    since : 6.0.5
    deprecatedSince :
    All the attribute values set for account, cos, domain etc get stored in LDAP. You can view, edit, delete the value using zimbra commands and you can also use LDAP browser to view the LDAP data in detail.
    ~=Prashant=~

Thank u very much for the answer.
    Do u advice any good Ldap Browser?

Try jxplorer.
    ~=Prashant=~

Use http://www.zimbra.com/forums/adminis...p-browser.html in case you need any help while accessing the zimbra LDAP using ldap browser.
    ~=Prashant=~