Thread: Deferred mail

Default Deferred mail

Zimbra mail server and desktop clients working proper locally. But in our branch offices we configured zimbra desktop there they can able to receive mails, but can't able to send mails, once they send mails it will go to outbox and stay. I have tried many ways disabling anti-virus and several methods but am helpless please help me out..

phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

Do not add your posts to threads that are two years old and are on a different topic than your thread, I'll move this post to a new thread.

Quote Originally Posted by kartik View Post
    Zimbra mail server and desktop clients working proper locally. But in our branch offices we configured zimbra desktop there they can able to receive mails, but can't able to send mails, once they send mails it will go to outbox and stay. I have tried many ways disabling anti-virus and several methods but am helpless please help me out..
    Is this a question about Zimbra Desktop or the Zimbra server? You need to give details of which Release and versions of the products that are being used. You also need to look in the log files and see what errors you're encountering. You should also search the forums for this topic and see the other threads on this topic and what solutions there were then try some of them. You also need to give a complete description of your configuration of the server and client and what exactly is happening when you try to send the mail and any error messages you see (plus any errors from the log files).
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.