Thread: Journaling mailbox sync

Hybrid View

Default Journaling mailbox sync

Hey Fellas,

I am running ZCS 8.0.4 on CentOS, well I enabled sender_bcc and recipient_bcc maps. Mails are though getting accumulated in an specified account however the one issue I noticed is even mails sent by users might go in Inbox for that particular user. Can we have some kind of command or script by which I can segregate those mail so that sent mails will be saved in sent Items folder of that user and Inbox will be stored in Inbox?

Quote Originally Posted by blason View Post
    Hey Fellas,

I am running ZCS 8.0.4 on CentOS, well I enabled sender_bcc and recipient_bcc maps. Mails are though getting accumulated in an specified account however the one issue I noticed is even mails sent by users might go in Inbox for that particular user. Can we have some kind of command or script by which I can segregate those mail so that sent mails will be saved in sent Items folder of that user and Inbox will be stored in Inbox?
    You can Write a In and Out Filter Rule in That particular account and Move to folder as is needed.This should service the Purpose.You would need to
    maintain such rules in ongoing basis as users leave and joint organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Himanshu View Post
    You can Write a In and Out Filter Rule in That particular account and Move to folder as is needed.This should service the Purpose.You would need to
    maintain such rules in ongoing basis as users leave and joint organization.
    Nah..seems you got me wrong. say I have userA and UserB whose mails are getting forwarded to userjournal through bcc_maps, in that case mails which are sent by usera to userb will be copied to userjournal but userjournal will always see this as a Incoming mail not the mail sent by usera appear in userjournal sent box. so I need that kindaa mechanism where mails are sent by users will appear in userjournal sent mail box.